Are you a small or medium enterprise?
Do you invoice at least 20% abroad and your registered office is in Emilia-Romagna?
You already have what it takes to participate to the Bando Digital Export!
A non-refundable grant equal to 50% of the expenses, up to a maximum of 20 thousand euros, for projects aimed at strengthening the presence abroad and/or developing channels and tools for promotion abroad through solutions based on digital technologies.
If you participate, what can we do as Creativelab?
- Restyling of your web site: design, preparation, editing and translation of content.
- We help your brand stand out from the crowd by enhancing your foreign language marketing tools: design, preparation, proofreading, and translation of catalogues, brochures or business presentations.
You have time until 13 July. What are you waiting for?
Other details you should know:
- The beneficiaries are small and medium-sized manufacturing, technical and communication services, regular or occasional exporters and secondary non-exporters with a minimum turnover of EUR 300 000.
- Costs incurred during the period 1 January - 31 December 2020 are accepted.
- The admitted activities concern: Digital training, Specialized analysis and orientation, Temporary export manager and Digital export manager, Brand protection, Certifications, b2b, Fairs and virtual conferences, Digital marketing, Online business, Company website, Promotional materials.
If you want to know more: https://imprese.regione.emilia-romagna.it/Finanziamenti/internazionalizzazione/bando-digital-export-anno-2020