Following the Cura Italia decree, Public Administrations are authorised, until 31 December 2020, to carry out autonomously the procedure for the purchase of IT goods and services with a simplified procedure.
The aim is to speed up the digitalization of PA so as to give a strong impetus to the digital development of the company to better respond to this emergency, starting with smart working and employee involvement.
The measure allows the purchase of IT goods and services with preference to solutions based on the SaaS cloud model, software as a service.
In order to take advantage of the rules introduced by the Cura Italia decree it is necessary to select the foster from at least four economic operators with the obligation to involve at least one Innovative SME or a Start up.
NSI as an Innovative SME is the perfect partner to catch this important opportunity of digital growth.
NSI is able to support the Public Administration on a wide range of products and services:
- Remote design and management of distributed infrastructures (from VPN to Notebook etc.)
- Hardware supply: PC, Notebook, Server, NAS QNAP, Firewall Sonicwall, Switch,
- Software licenses: Office 365 (Teams), Project, Visual Studio, Trend Micro, Veeam, VMware, Adobe,
- SaaS cloud software development based on specific needs
- Provision of dedicated SaaS cloud software respectively: Privacy adjustment to GDPR (www.utopiathesoftware.com); effective and comprehensive management of health surveillance, occupational safety and corporate training(www.forwork.com)
❗️ To find out more contact us by email at email@example.com